often times the seemingly mundane can provide a great deal of insight

12.12.2006

Time to go....


Dear Loved Ones,


First things first, I talked to my parents today and they told me that there have been some problems with the donations going through YWAM, Tyler TX. It seems they can't accept checks for me even if my name is only on a note that has been sent along with it. To make a long explanation short... tax purposes. I talked to my base director tonight and we figured out a solution to that, you can see it on the recently updated "Donate" page. Sorry about that mix up, but this should solve the problem.


Now onto outreach....


We will be leaving by bus for Isla Bastimentos at 4:15 am, Wednesday, Dec 13th. That is five hours from now. We have a complete team of 13, various ages, backgrounds, and nationalities.. but all working together and serving God. The bus trip will last about five hours. We will then take a boat down a canal that was once used for the shipment of bananas. Eventually we will reach the port town that will allow us to take another boat to the island Isla Bastimentos. The details of this trip will be made more clear as we make official contact with the base. This will be a good time for our team to unify, as their have been some difficult issues the students have had to work through. I think this time might even be needed in order to bring our group together for the rest of the outreach. Please be praying for unity, healing, and growth in our team. I will update the site once I return from Isla Bastimentos, this should be in about ten days. Thank you for all of your love and support, please intercede for us as this mission begins. Blessings and peace.


-=Andrew=-

No comments:

Post a Comment