often times the seemingly mundane can provide a great deal of insight

12.04.2006

6 days.....

Much has happened since this decision was made. These are the latest updates.... I now have the plane ticket and will be leaving at 1:15 pm this Sunday, Dec. 10th. Donations are coming in for the Africa portion of the trip which should begin in early to mid-January. It sounds like we will be working in both Kenya and Uganda during that time. I am waiting on the "go ahead" to start planning out the Kenya portion of this outreach but as soon as I get it there will be some more details on this site. It sounds like I will be helping out rather intensely with creating and teaching some dramas to be used by the students during this outreach. Drama ministry, as it turns out, is a great way to reach people in Central America. So I will be planning ahead for that. This week I will be doing my final preparations and saying my goodbyes. Last week just flew by and I am sure that this one will be even faster. Once again, thank you for all of your prayer and support. It has been amazing to see God at work in all of this.


-=Andrew=-

No comments:

Post a Comment