often times the seemingly mundane can provide a great deal of insight

4.04.2007

Satanist Musicians...


Dear Loved Ones,

I have been doing well in Panama. Working a lot with Chris Collins in some of the pioneering stages of the new ministry in Casco Viejo. I have been trying to do a lot of filming as we have been heading forward in this ministry. At this point we have been trying to do relationship building with some of the locals. During one of these meetings, we were in the home of one of our new friends chatting. During my time in Casco Viejo I have seen several Rastas, I like Rastas, so I asked if there was a part of town where more Rastafaris live. One thing lead to another and before long we found ourselves walking over to another... home? cave? shelter.... anyhow. There were three musicians in this dwelling, who after a few seconds of observation of their home decor, appeared to be satanists. Not Rastas. It was an interesting meeting. Before leaving we said we would try to make it to one of their concerts, oddly enough they said Sunday would be a good day to check it out. However, when we were walking out they did warn us not to bring any of that "God stuff" with us. At which point I turned around smiled and couldn't help but laugh a little. I mean seriously, why else would we come back if we didn't bring the "God stuff"? So things have been going well in Panama. Cartagena, Columbia is looking a bit more questionable, as they recently made a video of their ministry that they are now touring with. So... they might have that under control. I will keep working out the details and as I know more, you will too. Peace.

-=Andrew=-

No comments:

Post a Comment