often times the seemingly mundane can provide a great deal of insight

7.21.2007

On my way....

Dear Loved Ones,

I just returned to Panama after spending the past two weeks doing work at the mission on an island off the coast of Cartagena, Columbia. It was an incredible experience and opportunity for me to experience firsthand a ministry that is empowering and changing a community the way that Proyecto Libertad is doing on Isla Bocachica. Although I have been to many countries and seen many things during these past 8 months, being a part of the ministry at Isla Bocachica has been the highpoint of this journey that God has brought me through. It was tough to leave that ministry, but there is a time and place for everything. I am now in what seems to be the final stretch of this journey abroad. This will also very likely be my last entry before arriving in Minnesota on the 1st of August. Once again, I want to thank you all for your support during this amazing journey God has brought me through. Please continue to keep me in your prayers as I make my way back up to Costa Rica, and then August 1st, my land... Minnesota. Peace.

-=Andres=-

Some of the Beauty of Isla Bocachica... enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Drew,
    I'm happy to see the dreads still exist! Man, the person who did them must be some kind of expert on the dread... dreading...?
    Anyways man, its great to see how the Lord is using you in so many ways. You're in my prayers!
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey drew,
    sweet pictures ;)
    i was about to send you an email, but i guess this works too. glad to hear you're back safely. you have a ton of promise and i know God has awesome plans for you.
    <3 anne

    ReplyDelete