often times the seemingly mundane can provide a great deal of insight

6.01.2007

Through The Andes....

Dear Loved Ones,


This is my last day in Pichilemu, Chile. Tomorrow I head by bus through the Andes and into the border town of Mendoza, Argentina. I will be traveling with a small group of about 4 others. We are hoping to meet up with another guy, Gabriel, who just finished his DTS in Panama and recently returned from an outreach in China. From Mendoza, Myself, Gabriel, and Brian will be continuing on and eventually arriving in Buenos Aires. Some of the details still need to be worked out but we have contacted the YWAM bases in Mendoza and Buenos Aires and will hopefully be able to connect with them to join in already existing ministries. We are open to serving God in whatever way He asks us, we just need to seek Him and act in obedience. I am looking forward to the time in Argentina and hopefully will be able to give some interesting upates as time there passes along. Thank you all for your prayers and support. I am unsure of what my interent connection will be like in Argentina, but will update the site as often as is possible. peace.

-=Drew=-

1 comment:

  1. Drew,

    I will be in New Orleans this next year helping the hurricane Katrina relief efforts.

    I'm so excited that I have been given this chance. When will you be back?

    Sincerely,
    Steven

    ReplyDelete