often times the seemingly mundane can provide a great deal of insight

5.15.2007

The Skinny....


Dear Loved Ones,

I just uploaded the latest video project online. You can check it out on this sight. It is just a little diddy I was asked to put together explaining more about the Discipleship Training School (DTS) in Pichilemu, Chile. Pretty soon here it will be bilingual spanish/english.. but for now you'll have to deal with the English only version. My next project here is to make a similar video for their Surf Camp. Things have been going well here in Pichilemu. I have enjoyed the luxury of Avocados that cost a mere 10 cents, I think I ate around 25 of them last week. It is getting a bit colder everyday, although it is still about the same as good ol' Minnesota Autumn. me and and some guys from North America had a dog roast over a campfire last night, which was basically perfect. The DTS just returned from a two week long mission trip to northern Chile, it seems like things went well with them. In other news.... Chris and Vanessa from the new ministry in Panama recently found out that they are pregnant! So I am going to be an uncle! They said I could. I also found out that my travel group going to Argentina now consists of around 4 of us, so that should be a jolly good time. We are still planning on taking the bus over the border early next month. Other than that, this is a small town with small town life and things have been pretty tranquil lately. I hope you enjoy the video, and I always appreciate e-mails from you guys! Peace.



1 comment:

  1. dude! that vid was awesome! Did you take all those shots? great editing!

    ReplyDelete