often times the seemingly mundane can provide a great deal of insight

1.27.2007

In Kenya... I am.



Jambo!


I didn't think I would be able to update this site until returning from Kenya, but through a rather strange series of events, I have been given the blessing of haviing this opportunity to do a little something. I am safe and in good health, very optimistic about this time of ministry, and extremely impressed by how friendly so many of the Kenyans are. We have had the opportunity to spend some time with students from the Kenya, Athi River Discipleship Training School. Very great people. They will be heading over to Uganda this Sunday as part of their outreach. It will be sad to see them go, as many of us have already established strong connections with them over this short amount of time. God is moving in the youth of Kenya, and I am excited to see what will come from this generation. Our schedule will become more solid within the next few days, and there are many different opportunities here. Thank you all for your love and support. I am excited to see how God will move during this time. Amani na upendo. (peace and love - swahili )


-=Andreu=- (swahili-ish)

No comments:

Post a Comment