often times the seemingly mundane can provide a great deal of insight

11.23.2006

Here we go again....

Dear Loved Ones,

It has been too long, but I am about to head out into the mission field again. This time I will be helping to lead an outreach with YWAM (Youth With A Mission). I will leave for the base in Costa Rica on December 10th. I will then join the YWAM staff and leave for outreach on the 12th. Our first stop will be Panama, where we will stay for about two weeks. We will return to Costa Rica for Christmas and spend some time in prayer about our next phase of outreach. We will either remain in Central America or possibly go to East Africa. I will keep you updated as I know more. This is all new information for me and I will have 2 weeks to raise the $3000 needed for travel expenses. As crazy and as sudden as all of this is, I have a peace about all of it that cannot be ignored. God will provide for what He needs done. Thank you for all of your prayer and support as I continue in this ongoing mission.

-=Drew=-

No comments:

Post a Comment